Art Project WATERLAND
Art Project WATERLAND is a collection of a trick photography works, representing water in her fantastic, but natural forms, bound by fairy tales plot. It took about 5 years to create the project. The technical realization took about two months of continuous work. The designer of avant-guard styles and the face of the project is Ukrainian TOP10 model and designer Valeria Sobakar. The project has been exhibited in European countries; next locations will be in US, China and Japan.
Unique Project WATERLAND:
- All items are made of the water created by photographic means. Not a single detail was drawn.
- All forms of water were generated by various methods to create specific images.
- The clothing and entourage were created by a designer specifically for shooting.
- Photo Collection conveys modern trends and tendencies of the art world and has no analogues.
- The combination of techniques and images in the project WATERLAND creates a new revolution in the world of photography.